VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for hardware. Targeted at server, desktop, and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
The VirtualBox is a powerful virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use.
VirtualBox provides are useful for several scenarios: Running multiple operating systems simultaneously. VirtualBox allows you to run more than one operating system at a time.
This way, you can run software written for one operating system on another (for example, Windows software on Linux or a Mac) without having to reboot to use it.
Software vendors can use virtual machines to ship entire software conﬁgurations. For example, installing a complete mail server solution on a real machine can be a tedious task. Installing and running a mail server becomes as easy as importing such an appliance into VirtualBox.
Testing and disaster recovery:
On top of that, with the use of another VirtualBox feature called “snapshots”, one can save a particular state of a virtual machine and revert back to that state, if necessary.
This way, one can freely experiment with a computing environment.
If something goes wrong (e.g. after installing misbehaving software or infecting the guest with a virus).
one can easily switch back to a previous snapshot and avoid the need for frequent backups and restores.
Any number of snapshots can be created, allowing you to travel back and forward in virtual machine time. You can delete snapshots while a VM is running to reclaim disk space.
Supported OS: Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Mac OS X hosts (64-bits): 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra).
Linux hosts (32-bit and 64-bit): Ubuntu 12.04 to 16.10
, Debian GNU/Linux 7 (“Wheezy”) and 8 (“Jessie”),
Oracle Enterprise Linux 5, Oracle Linux 6 and 7,
Redhat Enterprise Linux 5, 6 and 7, Fedora Core / Fedora 6 to 25, Gentoo Linux, openSUSE 11.4 to 13.2.
VirtualBox Extension Pack 6.0.4 Full version Features:
- Ability to share a folder between the main operating system and installed
- Possibility to run multiple operating systems at one time, if enough RAM
- Install the appropriate drivers in the installed operating system
- Possibility to install DOS operating system (DOS)
- Also Provides direct access to the operating system installed on another system
How Install & Registered VirtualBox Extension Pack 6.0.4 Full version
- Download Setup VirtualBox 5.2.20 Full version From Below Links.
- After Download the Setup Install as Normal.
- After Install the Complete Software Run it.
- You were Done It.
- Now Start using the Program & Enjoy it.
Requirements for VirtualBox Extension Pack
- Also Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later